IJMB FEES – IJMB Guide have release the schedule of IJMB school fees of all students who registered for IJMB programme for the 2020/2021 session under her centres.
Registered students are to note that Acceptance fee of #20,000 must be made before resumption for academic activities.
The Clearance exercise takes place at the school premises as students resume.
SCHEDULE OF IJMB FEES FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION.
Schedule of Fees:
Tuition: Tuition fees vary from centre to centre. Below is the list of tuition fee for our study centres currently available for registration.
The following payment covers the acceptance fee, accommodation fees and tuition fees.
Students should also note that we accept part payment and that all payments should be completed four months after resumption.
1. Kwara state: Ilorin. Taiwo Isale. #160,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
2. Abuja: Lugbe and Jukwoyi #180,000 and Gwarinpa #200,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
3. Lagos State: Ikeja #160,000 (No accommodation. Payment on instalment allowed)
4. Oyo State: Ibadan #160,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
5. Rivers state: Port Harcourt (Peter Odili Road and woji) #160,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
6. Abia state (Aba) #190,000. (payment on instalment allowed)
7. Akwa Ibom State. #180,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
8. Enugu. #160,000 (payment on instalment allowed).
9. Delta state: Asaba and Warri, #160,000 (payment on instalment allowed)
Kindly call our helpline if your preferred state is not above.
Breakdown of IJMB Fees payment on instalments
IJMB school fees: A minimum payment of #50,000 should be made on resumption for students without complete school fees.
*Tuition: #50,000 ((As stated above, a minimum of 50,000 should be paid for tuition)
*Hostel fee: #30,000.
*Acceptance fee: #20,000.
The least payment a prospective student can resume with is #100,000 before balancing up later.
It includes #50,000 for tuition, #30,000 for hostel and the #20,000.00 for acceptance.
Prospective students should note that we register students in batches.
Also Check: IJMB Registration Closing Date
1. Acceptance fee payments should be made to our acceptance fee account on request of the students. Kindly call us on 07032375931 or 07012145950 to request for our account number.
2. Installment payment of at least 70% is available on request provided the remaining 30% payment is made before the fourth month after resumption.
3. Clearance and resumption for all batch A registered students is within two weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to do their clearance within the stipulated period will pay a late registration penalty fee of #15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) .
Students should also note that ijmb form is still on sale. Read this information
For related enquiries, kindly use the comment session and get response as soon as possible.