2018/2019 IJMB registration procedures : Here, We have provided complete guide for IJMBE registration in Nigeria.
Kindly read more on IJMB registration procedures below.
2018/2019 IJMB Registration Guide .
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board, IJMB Programme is a 9 to 11 month Programme that runs yearly. The Programme qualifies her candidates to secure direct entry admission into numerous Nigerian universities.
Do you wish to apply for IJMB programme and you do not know the necessary steps to take in order to do 2018/2019 IJMB registration successful?
Have you done your 2018/2019 IJMB registration and you are not sure if your preferred centre is accredited or not?
In this post, We are going to show you the step by step Procedures to follow in order to successful do your IJMB registration both online and offline.
why we advise students to do online IJMB registration , we do also implore prospective candidates to be mindful of the account they pay into.
We therefore implore students to consider going to any of our IJMB registration centres to apply for the programme in person.
This is because there are minor mistakes you will make online that can be corrected when you visit our IJMB centres.
If at all You are doing IJMB online Application, be such You are applying with us at WWW.IJMBPROGRAM.COM
2018/2019 IJMB Registration Procedures .
Basically, there are two ways you can register for IJMB programme. The registration can be done at any of our registration centres nationwide and also, it can be done in the comfort of your home with your computer or laptop.
kindly check out what we mean by the statement above;
How to do IJMB Registration Online .
If you are the type that does not like stress, you can simply register for IJMB programme by visiting a cyber cafe closer to you or by using your personal computer.
check the procedures below;
- Download the Form here or call us to send the form to your mail.
- After downloading, fill the appropriate sections (make sure your writing is bold) You can use capital letters all through if necessary.
- After Filling the form, proceed to make a non refundable fee of 8,000 for application. Kindly call 08099645234 to request for your preferred study centre account details.
- After payment, Kindly scan the filled form and the teller for payment to [email protected]
- You should hear from us within 24-48 hours.
Applying At IJMB Registration Centres.
Although online registration can be done within the confines of your room using your personal computer and ATM details or by simply going to the bank to make payment after downloading the form from your mail or www.ijmbprogram.com, the advantages associated with registering at the registration centre cannot be underestimated.
At the registration centre;
- You will be well guided on how to fill certain required information.
- You will be rest assured that you are not dashing your money into the air.
- Errors made will be corrected before sending application.
Note: kindly call any of the phone numbers below for registration centre closer to you.
what you need to bring to the registration centre ;
- O/Level Results if Available (Awaiting Results can Apply too)
- Two Passport photographs.
- A non refundable fee of N8,000
If you have any enquiry to make on 2018/2019 IJMB registration procedures we have stated above, kindly use the comment section of this page. We will reply as soon as possible.
Helplines: 08099645234 Or 09024896820