IJMB centre in Niger state is now open for prospective IJMB students who want to apply for the Programme.
Applications are open for suitably qualified candidates for part time and full time registration into IJMB Programme in Niger state.
IJMB to be candidates are therefore advised to register as soon as possible in order to meet up with Niger IJMB. This is simply because the number of students IJMB centre in Niger state can accommodate is limited.
Candidates who do not register as at when due will be transferred to centers in other states. We advise students to ask if their choice of centre is available before making payments because payments made cannot be refunded.
Important links: IJMB subject combination
- Check for IJMB fees Here
About IJMB Centre In Niger State
IJMB centre in Niger state is one of the few accredited IJMB study centres in Nigeria. The centre prepare IJMB students for IJMB final examination which is February every year.
IJMB centre in Niger State is equipped with good facilities for Arts, social sciences and sciences and hostel accommodation is available for candidates who want to stay in the hostel.
We advise Niger students to register as soon as possible because we have limited admission capacity.
The Lies and Truths About IJMB centres in Nigeria.
As we already know, there are numerous IJMB centres in Nigeria. Few of these centres are accredited by ABU, Zaria.
Under this topic we will show you three (3) lies and truths about IJMB.
- IJMB Official Website: This is a major lie told by fraudsters. They portray themselves as IJMB official website whereas there is nothing like that. The IJMB Programme is owned and moderated by Ahmadu Bello university, ABU, Zaria and their official website is www.abu.edu.ng.
- IJMB Centre in Ilorin is The Best : This is another big lie. All accredited centers in Nigeria are good. This is because all accredited centers in Nigeria must meet certain requirements before given accreditation. There are many reasons why most numbers you call will ask you to come to Ilorin. The truth is non of the reasons is worth it except you really want to study in Ilorin. However, if the number of candidates a particular centre in a state can accommodate is completed, ILORIN is usually the Last hope. This is one unique thing about Ilorin centre.
- Payment of Registration fee into Bank Account: This would have been a good method of application in IJMB Programme if only fraudsters have not taken advantage of it. There are two methods they use.
- It is either the form is very cheap (around 4,000-6,000) or
- Extremely high (13,000 to 20,000).
Please note that IJMB form is between N8,000 to N10,000
Kindly click IJMB registration requirements for IJMB requirements
IJMB registration procedures
We advise candidates to register at the registration or study centre in order not to fall victim of scam and also filling the form wrongly because any mistake during registration can be very costly.
Kindly read How to Apply Here
Helplines: 07032375931 or 09098985275
You can also use the comment section to ask questions and get answers as soon as possible.