This post is meant to present a detailed information on the requirement for Direct Entry (DE) admission in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) via IJMB programme.
The Federal university of Agriculture have implored all direct entry Candidates seeking admission into her institution to be sure that they meet the minimum admission requirements before applying. This is solely because If a candidate is discovered NOT to have acquired the required point for admission, His/Her admission will be withdrawn and payment will not be REFUNDED.
IJMB Admission Into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Bio-sciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
Apart from the minimum requirement specified at O’Level I.e five credits including maths and English, candidates seeking admission via IJMB Direct Entry are expected to possess at least two A-Level passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology/Zoology/Botany for admission into 200 Level.
For OND, HND, NCE FUNAAB DOES NOT ACCEPT LOWER CREDIT FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION.
Apart from the minimum requirement specified at O’Level I.e five credits including maths and English, candidates seeking admission via IJMB Direct Entry into management sciences in the Federal University of Agriculture (FUNAAB) must poccess at least two A-Level IJMB passes in the following: Mathematics, Economics, Government, Financial Accounting or Statistics for admission into 200lv.
Federal University Of Agriculture. Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria
# Accepts IJMB result with automatic
admission into 200 level with a minimum of 4 points and above for all courses in any faculty offered
Ensure you read and carefully follow the admission procedure.
1. Eligible candidates should type their direct entry registration number into the Federal University of Abeokuta (FUNNAB) admission portal by clicking on “Apply for Admission” to generate and print out their Application Invoice. The information that will be contained there includes the students’ Reference Number and information stating that payment made (N2,500.00) including REMITA fees, is non-refundable.
2. Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
3. candidates are advised to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal to complete the e-application form as appropriate.
5. Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, IJMB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
6. On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and
confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
7. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
8. Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
9. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained.
10. Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.